Johnson Creek Covered Bridge
John Ward Studio
Johnson Creek Covered Bridge by Kentucky artist John Ward. Johnson Creek Covered Bridge is located in Robertson County, near Blue Licks Battlefield State Park, and is one of few covered bridges remaining in Kentucky. Commissioned by Hurst Home Insurance.
Johnson Creek Covered Bridge is a beautiful addition to any home or office, and makes a perfect gift for any occasion!
- This listing is for an unframed print of John L. Ward's original painting.
- Print only. Frame is not included.
- Signed by the artist, John L. Ward.
- Print is directly from the artist (printed, fulfilled, and shipped).
- Please note the colors you see on your monitor and the print version may vary slightly due to your monitor.
- The watermark is only for digital purposes and will not appear on the print.
- Print sizes vary based on image. We provide a close/approximate size estimate (in inches). We suggest waiting to purchase a frame/mat until you receive the print and can confirm sizing with the frame.
© COPYRIGHT: The artist (John L. Ward) retains all copyrights to his artworks. Reproduction rights not transferable with sale.